The world's most compact solution for instant replays and multichannel recording
Simultaneously with recording of 3, 4 or 6 channels (depending on the model) the servers provide high-speed full-frame search on all recorded channels and playback of 2 channels with transition effects between them. The systems utilize industry-proven popular in broadcast environment codecs: DVCPro 50 / DVCPro HD and MJPEG.
Its size and weight is suitable for carry-on luggage
The state-of-the-art intuitive system interface with built-in multiviewer allows even inexperienced operators to achieve professional results after a short period of training.
Recording into NLE native video formats
Recorded material can be exported into NLE native format using MXF and QuickTime containers with compression DVCPro 50 / DVCpro HD. This provides compatibility with Apple Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Grass Valley Edius. Export files can be written to network storage via Gigabit Ethernet or to external hard drives installed into special dual rack connected to the system via USB 3.0 interface.
SSD based internal storage
For the first time in broadcast equipment practice Simple R storage is based on SSD. This allows it to operate in extremely harsh conditions, including at a high level of vibration.
Up to 80 recorded hours in HD
This is an outstanding characteristic even for full size systems and is unique for such miniature size.
- Export of recorded material in Apple Final Cut and Avid MC formats;
- Support of high-speed SuperMotion 3x cameras (requires three separate input channels);
- Support for NAC HiMotion 1000FPS camera;
- Multi-channel recording with subsequent MXF/Quick Time export of recorded material. Exports to a network file server via 1GbE interface or to external trayless dual 3.5" SATA HDD rack;
- Game Analyzer – Telestrator for painting on video using Wacom tablet;
- Redundant hot-swappable Power Supply;
- Digital audio Inputs - 128 audio channels (2 x 64) via MADI with optical and coax interfaces;
16 channels AES/EBU via 8 balanced inputs with up to 192KHz 24 bit.