The smallest replay machine in the world
Simple R 442 in industry terms is a 10 channel system. It simultaneously records 4 video channels, performs high speed full-frame search on all 4 channels and plays back 2 channels with transition effects between them. The 442 also has a second video output which can be configured for preview, alpha-channel, multiviewer, telestrator (Game Analyzer) or as delayed out.
Its size and weight is suitable for carry-on luggage
The system can support 6 channels recording for NLE. In this configuration recording control is done on the additional HDMI monitor.
Recording into NLE native video formats
Recorded material can be exported into NLE native format using MXF and QuickTime containers with compression DVCPro 50 / DVCpro HD. This provides compatibility with Apple Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Grass Valley Edius. Export files can be written to network storage via Gigabit Ethernet or to external hard drives installed into special dual rack connected to the system via USB 3.0 interface.
SSD based internal storage
For the first time in broadcast equipment practice Simple R storage is based on SSD. This allows it to operate in extremely harsh conditions, including at a high level of vibration.
Up to 80 recorded hours in HD
This is an outstanding characteristic even for full size systems and is unique for such miniature size.
Simple R 442 features:
- 4 Inputs HD/SD-SDI
- 2 Outputs HD/SD-SDI; Second output can support preview, alpha-channel, multiviewer, telestrator or delayed output
- Synchronization In (Black Burst or Tri-Level)
- RS-422 interface combined with power for remote console Control Z
- GPIO for integration with mixers
- DVI output for main interface monitor
- HDMI output for additional multiviewer monitor or telestrator (Game Analyzer)
- Display Port for additional monitor
- USB 3.0 for external trayless/toolless rack for two 3.5 SATA HD
- GbE interface
- Standard computer interfaces (PS2, USB 2.0)
- Export of recorded material in Apple Final Cut and Avid MC formats;
- Redundant hot-swappable Power Supply;
- Supermotion (2x/3x) with capability to dissolve into the active channel;
- Hypermotion (up to 1000 FPS) with NAC Hi-motion II Integration;
- Multi-channel recording with subsequent MXF/Quick Time export of recorded material. Exports to a network file server via 1GbE interface or to external trayless dual 3.5" SATA HDD rack;
- Game analyzing with painting on live video using Wacom tablet;
- RAW video recording 1920x1080 10bit uncompressed;
- Digital audio Inputs - 128 audio channels (2 x 64) via MADI with optical and coax interfaces;
16 channels AES/EBU via 8 balanced inputs with up to 192KHz 24 bit.