The world’s most compact replay machine working with 3G SDI
The main feature of this server is the ability to work with video signals 3G/HD/SD SDI. In industry terms it is a 10-channel system. It simultaneously records 4x 3G SDI channels, provides high-speed full-frame search on all channels and playback of 2 SDI channels with transitions between them. In HD mode, using the same terms, it becomes a 14-channel system (6 recording, 6 simultaneous search and playback of 2 channels).
The presence of two SDI outputs allows operators not only to work in the familiar paradigm PGM + PVW, but to configure the second output as Alpha Channel, Multiviewer, Game Analyzer or Delayed Output.
The system utilizes industry proven codecs DVCPro 50 / DVCPro HD and MJPEG.
Its size and weight is suitable for carry-on luggage
Simple R 662 Plus has a convenient intuitive interface that allows operators to master system operation after a short training period. On-screen video windows always display all 4 input channels. The interface displays search across all channels or tracking channels in Switch In Off mode.
Recording into NLE native video formats
Recorded material can be exported into NLE native format using MXF and QuickTime containers with compression DVCPro 50 / DVCpro HD. This provides compatibility with Apple Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Grass Valley Edius. Export files can be written to network storage via Gigabit Ethernet or to external hard drives installed into special dual rack connected to the system via USB 3.0 interface.
SSD based internal storage
For the first time in broadcast equipment practice Simple R storage is based on SSD. This allows it to operate in extremely harsh conditions, including at a high level of vibration.
Up to 80 recorded hours in HD
This is an outstanding characteristic even for full size systems and is unique for such miniature size.
The ability to work with 3G SDI video signals supports 1920x1080 50p/60p mode, which doubles the details of video. Support of 100i and 120i allows the use of 2x speed cameras and makes it possible on a single device to do replays from 4 such cameras.
The SSD storage provides unprecedented system response speed. This enables the simultaneous search across all channels during recording and playback of the playlist. The absence of hard drives makes it possible for Simple R to work in extremely harsh environments with high levels of vibration.
The basic version of the system provides for up to 80 hours of Full HD video, or up to 160 hours of broadcast quality SD video.
The system can be equipped with redundant power supply. In addition, the powerful basic features and a wide range of options can customize Simple R exactly to your specifications.
Simple R 662 Plus has the following interfaces and connectors:
- 4 Inputs 3G HD/SD-SDI or 6 Inputs HD/SD-SDI;
- 2 Outputs HD/SD-SDI. Second output supports Preview, Alpha-Channel, Multiviewer with Multi-Skin function, Game Analyzer or Delayed Out;
- Synchronization (Black Burst or Tri-Level);
- LTC + interface GPIO;
- RS-422 interface with power for connecting remote control - Control Z;
- DVI output for monitor of the main interface with built-in multiviewer;
- HDMI out for connecting additional monitor used for Multiviewer, Preview or pen controlled Game Analyzer ;
- Display Port (DP) for connecting additional monitor displaying Multiviewer, Game Analyzer or Preview;
- USB 3.0 for external trayless tool-less 2 3.5” SATA HDD Rack;
- GbE interface for network connection;
- Standard computer interfaces (PS2, USB 2.0) for keyboard and mouse.
- Export of recorded material in formats Apple Final Cut and Avid MC;
- Support of 3x speed SuperMotion cameras (requires 3 input channels);
- Support of NAC HiMotion 1000fps camera;
- Multichannel recording with subsequent export in MXF/QuickTime files. Export can be to a network file server via 1GbE interface or to 3.5" SATA drives installed in external trayless tool-less 2 HDD Rack;
- Game Analyzer – telestrator for imposition of graphical elements and free hand drawing on live video using Wacom tablet;
- Direct Connect - Slave. Allows other servers with Direct Connect Master option access to Simple R materials;
- Redundant Power Supply with hot-swappable modules. (Available at ordering);
- Digital Audio (sound friendly audio module – Sandy). 128 audio channels via MADI interface (optical and coax) and 16 AES/EBU audio channels via 8 balanced inputs up to 24 bits at 192 kHz;
- RAW recording. Recording up to 3 Channels 1920x1080 10bit uncompressed video. Export of recorded material to uncompressed 10 bit Quick Time files (v210 codec).